In the style stakes Winter is without doubt my favourite season, with a few well chosen pieces being all you need.
I often refer to our collection as the perfect set of wardrobe basics. For me, this ties hand in hand with how to best pull together an outfit for those cold December mornings. When you get the simple things right, it'll come together beautifully every time.
So what are the main ingredients?
1. Striking outerwear; whether it's eye-catching tailoring or just the right seasonal hue you need the perfect coat.
2. Boots; super comfortable and adding some much needed warmth pick simple footwear to suit a variety of looks.
3. Scarf; whether it's a chunky knit or soft pashmina make sure you pick a piece which works in harmony with your outerwear.
4. Knits; by knits I mean jumpers, buy them in every colour - a great way to change it up with little or no extra effort.
5. Handbags; opt for minimal fuss, beautiful craftsmanship and classic designs. Speaking of which...
Five simple ingredients, a season of great outfits. Once again thanks to the wonderful world of Pinterest for inspiring us, and to all our new followers on the site.
Have a lovely start to the festive season & as always I'd love to know your thoughts!
Comments will be approved before showing up.